What is SCMIC’s writing territory?
Today the company writes Homeowners and Farm-owners insurance in four Counties: Schuyler, Adair, Putnam, Scotland.
What policy payment plans do you have?
You may choose from Annual, Semi-Annual (every 6 months), or Quarterly (Every 3 months).
What are your office hours?
Queen City office hours are Monday-Friday, 9AM to 4PM (Closed from 12-1PM).
Our Unionville hours are Tuesday & Wednesday 9AM to 3:30PM. Appointments available on request.
How do I make changes to my policy?
Contact our office to make a change. Most changes may be made at any time during the policy period.
What do I do after a loss?
- Please call our office immediately (660-766-2505 or 660-766-2500 ) and report the claim. An adjuster will contact you, after checking your policy coverage.
- Protect your property from further damage. Make necessary and reasonable repairs to protect your property.
- Make a list of all damaged or destroyed property, showing in detail quantities, costs, actual cash value and amount of loss.
- If possible, take photos of damaged property.
- In case of theft, vandalism or malicious mischief, also notify the police.
- In the case of livestock death also permit a licensed veterinarian to perform a postmortem examination within 48 hours of death.